We can feel the sparks already! Please fill out your details and we will have a
sample pack worth $75
Sorry to keep you in the dark - but tradies are who light up our world!
If you are working with a Licensed Trandesperson, please have them contact us at 1300 000 808 so we can help them save YOU money!
Travel Itinerary - Tokyo and Kyoto (18-24 May 2019)*
- Evening arrival.
- Breakfast at leisure - Day, activity and dinner transfers - Rickshaw ride tour through Old Tokyo and Sensoji Temple - Lunch at Katsukichi - Optional afternoon Activities - Mario Carts - Sushi making class - Bright lights walk through Harajuku. - Transfer to dinner at Gonpachi
- Breakfast at leisure - Day transfers - subway - Lunch at Sumo themed Chanko Nabe - Sumo Wrestling Tournament
- Breakfast at Leisure - Bullet train depart Tokyo for Kyoto - Luggage truck - Transfer to hotel - Dinner at Donguri - Dinner Transfers
- Breakfast at Leisure - Group Tour - Kyoto Highlights Tour - Afternoon at leisure - Dinner Transfers - Dinner at Sodoh
- Breakfast at Leisure - Optional Activities - Bicycle ride through the backstreets of Kyoto and Gion District - Sake Brewery Museum and tasting, plus hot spring and Japanese tea house - Lunch at Leisure - Dinner Transfers - Dinner at Saami restuarnt - Geisha and Maiko Entertainment
- Breakfast at Leisure - Luggage truck departs at 10am - Day at leisure - Bullet train depart Kyoto for Tokyo
- Date of travel Mid May 2019. - Includes Accommodation with breakfast. - Includes 50-seater coach transfers & group actvity tickets. - Free lunch where available, Dinner includes set course with 2 hour free flow of drinks, no spirits. - Includes flight from Melbourne/Sydney to Tokyo, return flights from Osaka to Melbourne/Sydney via Qantas Airways